* Integrated Deep Tissue Specialist *
* Relaxation * Deep Tissue * Myofascial Release * Sports * Quantum Touch *
* Neuromuscular Therapy * Clinical * Reflexology * Lymphatic Drainage *
Open 7 Days a Week - Extended hours for your convenience
(Cash or Local Checks only)
Regular Massage Prices:
One-hour massage $ 65.00 * Additional $10 Assessment Fee 1st Visit
90-minute session $ 95.00
Seniors 65 & Over $ 60.00/hr. * Additional $10 Assessment Fee 1st Visit
One-hour massage gift certificate $ 75.00 (Includes 1st visit assessment)
orders accepted for purchase of One-Hour Gift Certificates.
Please call our office to confirm PayPal orders 517.349.1116
If you're looking for ultimate relaxation, personalized service and a healthier you,
you've come to the right place..the studio of Amon Therapeutic Massage, Sheri Amon, Massage Therapist, specializing in Integrated Deep Tissue Massage.
Located just 4 miles east of the Meridian Mall, on the border of Okemos, MI, beyond the hustle and bustle of city life, awaits a spacious, luxurious haven of tranquility amidst beautiful woodland surroundings. This is our office, and here you will be greeted with sights, sounds and pleasant aromas designed to stimulate the senses and ease the mind...and it's all for you, and only you, as only one guest is served at a time in this private facility. We are committed to providing our clients with the professional care and one-on-one service that they deserve.
Your one-hour session begins at the first touch of your therapist and is a true one-hour table session...Your dressing time is never considered as part of your massage session. You'll be delighted with the difference the additional 10-15 minutes can make once you've experienced your first true 1-hour session.
The General Benefits of Massage:
Massage has been found to improve circulation, joint range-of-motion and flexibility, and can enhance recovery from injury and illness. It can reduce many common ailments such as stress, muscle tightness, aches and pains - even anxiety and depression. It's can also increase energy and alertness, and aid in more restful sleep at night.
This is your time to relax and escape.
The Components of an Integrated Deep Tissue Massage:
- Deep Tissue Therapy - Reduces the level of stress imposed on the body by chronically shortened muscles and works towards balancing the musculoskeletal system.
- Neuromuscular Therapy - Treats the irritated areas within strained bands of muscle (trigger points) that refer sensations of pain, weakness, or numbness to surrounding muscle tissue.
- Swedish Massage - Stimulates circulation, effectively induces relaxation by enhancing parasympathetic nervous system activity, and reestablishes the proper directions for the myofascial tissues to follow. Also releases endorphins for pain relief.
- Cross Fiber - Techniques to further relax muscles and reduce restrictions of adhered muscle fibers that diminish circulation of blood and lymph and inhibit the muscle to fully contract and lengthen.
- Connective Tissue - Manipulations that stretch the fascial membranes that surround and penetrate the musculature to improve movement and support of the structures that shape the body.
- Stretching - Techniques to lengthen the soft tissues to reduce the overall level of stress to the body. It improves muscle balance and reduces the risk of pain and injury.
- Energy Work - Polarity, Shiatsu, and Reflexology techniques to free and balance the energy pathways (meridians) to encourage proper energy flow for effective communication between the nervous system and body.
Contact us today!
Amon Therapeutic Massage Studio
Located on Meridian Rd., between Grand River Ave. & Haslett Rd.
(This is a private office, so no walk-ins are allowed. Call for location details)
Sheri Amon, NCTM
By Appointment Only
* Open 7 Days a Week
* Extended hours for your convenience
East Lansing 48823
East Lansing, MI
E Lansing, MI
Lansing, MI 48906 48910 48911 48912 48933 48824
East Lansing, MI